Prevent the spread of Covid-19
Rochester Art Center COVID-19 Policy
Objective: Rochester Art Center is committed to providing a safe and healthy space for all to access the arts.
Stay Home if you have any possible symptoms of COVID-19
Symptoms may include fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
Physical Distancing and Masks
– Masks are required and are available for purchase. We greatly appreciate your consideration of this important CDC guideline.
– Please observe yellow floor dots in entry lobby to help physically distance. Guests are welcome to move freely throughout the public spaces while respecting 6-foot physical distance from all people who are not members of the same household.
– Use the elevator only as necessary. Only one person or family group should occupy the elevator at a time.
– Limited seating is available in public spaces and galleries for guests who need to rest.
– General admission and events are restricted to 25% of the fire code occupancy limit.
Restrooms available with paid admission
– Frequent hand washing is encouraged.
– All bathrooms will remain accessible with frequent disinfection of high touch surfaces.
– First floor restroom doors will remain in the open position.
Facial Tissue and Cough Etiquette
– Facial tissues and hand sanitizer stations are located on each level. (reception, second floor landing, office block)
– Please cover your cough with your arm.
– Please notify staff if a surface may need disinfecting.